Triveni Kala Sangam's rehearsal spaces are available for booking of dance, music and theatre plays. We offer the rehearsal space for 3 hour slots. We have multiple studio spaces which are suitable for big and small groups.
Rehearsal Room features:
- Wooden Flooring
- Wall mounted mirror
- Chairs and tables available on request
|Room Size||Details||Charges for 3 hour slot*||Charges inclusive of GST*|
|Big||Rehearsal space for upto 15 people||Rs.1400 + 18% GST||Rs. 1652/-|
|Medium||Rehearsal space for upto 8 people||Rs.1,200 + 18% GST||Rs. 1416/-|
|Small||Rehearsal space for upto 3 people||Rs.800 + 18% GST||Rs. 944/-|
*Rates are subject to change
If you would like to rent our space for rehearsals contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The Booking Party cannot sublet to any other party. No commercial activities are allowed inside the premises.
2. The Classroom can be booked from 10.00am to 7.00pm on normal days and can extend to 8.00pm or little more on request as per the availability of the room. The charges are for every 3hrs accordingly.
3. No smoking or liquor is permitted in any part of Triveni Kala Sangam at all. No Tea or refreshments are allowed inside the classroom. It can be served in the corridor.
4. The Booking party must make the payment by Crossed Cheque A/c payee only in the name of Triveni Kala Sangam, Payable on any Delhi Bank or by Bank Draft on Delhi Bank in case of outstation parties.
5. Triveni Kala Sangam cannot provide Generator backup if Electricity goes out due to any reason. No outside generator is permitted.
6. Triveni Kala Sangam reserves the right to alter and modify the above rules and regulations as well as booking charges at any time at its discretion and the booking party agrees to accept the same.
7. Triveni Kala Sangam takes no responsibility for any loss or damage to any loss of objects due to theft, fire, short circuit or any other reason or act of God. The Booking Party is solely responsible for the security and safety of its students.
8. The Booking party should take away their belongings and instruments at the end of the classes. Kindly keep the Class Room neat and clean after the rehearsal Any loss of belongings will not be the responsibility of Triveni.
9. Triveni reserves the right to refuse the booking of the Class Room rehearsal in case of not following the rules.
10. The key of the class will be available at the office. Only the concerned booking person will be given the key to open the class and the concerned person must hand over the key when the rehearsal is over for the day.
11. Please be noted that nailing, pasting or colouring on the floor or walls are not allowed.