The Triveni Amphitheater
About The triveni amphitheater
Set in an open ambiance, the Amphitheater / Open Air Gallery is ideally placed to hold performances of Dance, Music, Theatre, Talk Shows, Film Screenings, Seminars and display of Artworks.
It is one of the most beautiful settings where one can sit and enjoy engaging discussions on art and culture.
2. Triveni Amphitheatre is not to be sublet to any other party.
3. The Art displayed must not be offensive to any person/ religion etc. In that case Triveni has the sole right to cancel the display/exhibition.
4. The Booking party must make the payment by Crossed Cheque A/c payee only in the name of Triveni Kala Sangam or by Demand Draft in case of outstation parties.
5. Triveni Kala Sangam cannot provide Generator backup. It will not be responsible in anyway for any loss or claim if Electricity goes out due to any reason. No outside generator is permitted.
6. Triveni Kala Sangam reserves the right to alter and modify the above rules and regulations as well as booking charges at any time at its discretion and the booking party agrees to accept the same.
7. Triveni Kala Sangam takes no responsibility for any loss or damage to artworks or any loss of art objects due to theft, fire, short circuit or any other reason or act of God. The Booking Party
is solely responsible for security and safety of its works of art and other items.
8. Triveni will provide a publicity notice board at an allocated space.
9. Paintings should be properly framed for hanging. No Artwork will be permitted to be put on the floor against the walls.
10. All arrangements in connection with the exhibition such as printing and posting of invitation,
publicity, etc., are to be undertaken by the exhibitor at their own expense. Numbering should be on frames and no stickers are permitted on the walls.
11. It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to keep the place neat and clean. An attendant of the exhibitor should be there all the time. Security at all times is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
12. A notice for cancellation of the agreement is applicable for both parties as would be mutually agreed.
13. On the opening day of the exhibition, the applicant may serve tea and snacks with the permission of Triveni Kala Sangam at a designated place. Advance written intimation is required. Same can be ordered from Triveni Terrace Cafe. Rates to be finalized directly with them. No cooking or preparation of snacks or tea is permitted. No outside tea or snacks is permitted unless Triveni Kala Sangam management permits.
A) Triveni Amphitheatre for Art Shows, Sculpture, Artifacts, Ceramics, Photography & Terracotta Exhibitions:
MONDAY - SUNDAY
Rs. 10,500/- PER DAY + 18% GST
1) Weekdays/Weekends from 11:00 A.M. TO 8:00 P.M,
2) Weekends from 11:00AM to 4:00PM only if space if pre booked for another show in the evening
B) Triveni Amphitheatre for Classical Dance & Music Shows/Performances, Plays, Book Launch & Talk on Art:
|February 2023 - June 2023|
Rs.16000/- + 18% GST
|Rs.18500/- + 18% GST|
1) Rates are for 4-hour slots.
2) Rates inclusive of Sound and Light.
3) Loudspeaker Time is 6.00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M only. Sound volume will be controlled as decided by Triveni Technicians