Film Appreciation Course
Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune under its ‘Centre For Open Learning (CFOL)’ program in association with Triveni Kala Sangam, New Delhi, announces Short Course in Film Appreciation (05 days) in New Delhi (10th-14th April 2023).
Registration for this course has ended. We request you to please check this space for updates on future workshops.
Course Director: Pankaj Saxena
Pankaj Saxena is an FTII, Pune alumnus with Diploma in Film Editing and Post Diploma in Film Direction. In a professional career spanning over three decades, Pankaj has written, edited, directed and produced a large number of documentaries, short fiction films, television programs, public service advertisements and news stories. He has also held senior management positions including those of Vice President at Discovery Channel and Head of Programming at BBC Worldwide. All through his work life, Pankaj has taken time off to teach Cinema at institutions as diverse as FTII Pune, Asian College of Journalism Chennai and KIIT University Bhubaneswar, among many others. He has also been a major contributor to FTII's SKIFT initiative and has contributed to this Institute holding triple charges of Professor of Screen Studies, Academic Coordinator and Controller of Examination. Pankaj Saxena follows cinematic arts as a keen student and often holds teaching, training, lectures, workshops and panel discussions on subjects pertaining to this field.
How to apply:
1. Click open the link - https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm OR visit www.onlinesbi.com and further click on “SB Collect” which is at the top left, vertically 06th from left to right.
. In the Search box, search/Find FTII Fees Account and click submit.
2. In the payment category select “O4 Film Appreciation Course (offline) Delhi”.
3. Fill-up the application form with requisite details and proceed for payment.
4. Make necessary payment of Rs 4,000/-
5. Once payment is done, please note "SBI collect Reference Number" (mentioned in payment confirmation receipt). This may be required for future reference.
6. If possible, digitally store the receipt of payment. This can be carried out in one of the following ways;
(i) by taking printout of receipt of payment, scan & save it
(ii) by taking screenshot of payment (if using mobile) or print screen (if using computer)
(iii) by simply taking a photograph from mobile
10. No document/ certificate related to educational qualification, age etc. is to be attached. Participants’ self – declaration in the application form is sufficient.
7. Terms & conditions: By agreeing to the terms & conditions in the application form, participants are confirming that they have read & understood the website advt. They are eligible to apply and fulfil all the requirements as stated in the advt. Further, participants agree that decision of FTII Director regarding admission to the course and its conduction in all respect will be final.